Our new Flex Pass is the easiest way to experience the performing arts while navigating a hectic schedule.
- Just $60 for four Cal Performances 2017/18 performances of your choice
- It's flexible! Choose four different events, or bring a friend with you to one or two. Plan in advance, or redeem your passes on the night of a performance. The choice is yours.
- To redeem your pass, simply stop by our Ticket Office to exchange your passes for actual tickets to a specific performance. You will need to have a valid, current UCB student ID. (Special events excluded. Subject to availability at the time of redemption. Valid for up to two tickets per chosen performance.)
- Passes can be purchased at the Ticket Office at Zellerbach Hall during regular business hoursor online.
50% off all events
Current UC Berkeley students receive 50% off tickets to all Cal Performances events! Tickets may be purchased at the Ticket Office located in Zellerbach Hall (see our current hours), by calling 510.642.9988, or online. Student tickets start at just $10.
Explore the Season
Student Subscription Package
If you love the arts and want to choose where you sit, then this is the package for you. Our newest CYO package allows you to enjoy subscriber benefits while saving 50% on single tickets. Choose just four events from our 2017/18 Season to get started.
- Receive 50% off single ticket prices when purchasing tickets to four or more events throughout our 2017/18 Season on a single order.
- Subscriptions are limited to sections 3–6.
- Free unlimited advance ticket exchanges.
- Unlock other amazing subscriber benefits.
- NOTE: Only one subscription may be purchased per CalNET authentication. Standard $17 service fee per subscription order applies.
Please note a $12 service fee applies to all over-the-phone and online orders, excluding Flex Pass purchases. A valid student ID must be presented to pick or purchase tickets in-person, including redemption of Flex Pass for tickets; authentication via CalNET is required for online purchases. If no student ID is presented, student must forfeit tickets or pay full ticket price. Student tickets for our 2018/19 Season start at $10.
Each semester, our Student Ambassadors for the Arts offer opportunities for students to engage with the artists we present and socialize with fellow students through exclusive student-only events. Check back for more details this Fall!
Be the first in line for added event announcements, discounts, Students' Night Out registration, and more when you sign up for our free Email Club.
Cal Performances' suite of student life and learning programs, which develop and deliver project-based learning through collaborations with the Haas School of Business and programs such as SAFTA and Front Row, is generously supported by Chevron.